Monday, November 2, 2015

The Sunny Life of a Homeless North Denver Mexican Post Idiot's Apocolypse or The Fuck up.

Hello everyone, I am thinking about writing a public journal of sorts which will hopefully culminate into a full Non-fiction/fiction account of who I am and who I be post 09/11/2001. For everyone of us involved in some capacity with these writings, whether you lived in close proximity to me or you're just unlucky enough to be reading all this, this was when the world, our world blew up in our little safe faces. Well, fuck you, go cry about it to somebody that wants to hear it. This is my crying zone and if I have to balls to be honest with myself and with you, I just might be a little bit lighter in the friend zone and undoubtedly there will be the one or ten of you who says, yeah, I had a feeling, because that is who you are and what you do and I love you anyway. Let me get my head in order and take that deep fucking breath, you do it too, we're all going to need it.

No comments: